Parties interested in getting married should seek counsel with their families and with the Imam.
Islamic marriage contracts are offered at BCIS by appointment only.
- Marriage license.
- Both groom and bride must bring a valid photo identification card like passport, driver license, ID card.
- The bride must be accompanied by her father or guardian.
- There must be two Muslim male witnesses to sign on the contract.
- An amount of dowry (Mahr) between the two families must be agreed prior to the marriage ceremony.
- There is no fee for the Islamic marriage ceremony but donations are graciously welcomed.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org